Monday, November 3, 2008

A Hula Girl, a Lady Bug, and a Boy dressed in camo walk into a church....





On Friday we celebrated with a Fall Fest at our church .... we had a great time .... good times.... good food... great fellowship with everyone... hayrides, caramel apples and games.....




oh yeah, and I had some cute kids with me....


a flying lady bug...... don't you just want to pinch those fat little cheeks!!!!


Here is Mr. J, who was too cool for school and did not want a costume, but once we got there Mr. D got a shirt from his truck and a hat, and VIOLA!! instant scarecrow, or something like that..... still cute and I can't believe he is almost 10!!!

Mrs. S wanted to be a Hula Girl... could not find a coconut bra, so we improvised and made her a flower bra.... she looked cute and everyone loved it....

The kids ate too much candy, but we had fun....

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween !!!!

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Very very cute. I love your flying ladybug!

Celine said...

Oh my! Too much cuteness in that post, I'm not sure I can handle it! lol

Unknown said...

your kids are adorable!!

Aubrey said...

I think I've heard that one before. LOL

What a group of cuties you have there! And since you gave permission, I think I will pinch those cheeks!

tiarastantrums said...

love the little bug!