
Hello everyone... I hope ya'll had a great weekend and are bright and chipper about starting a new week.... OK, so I am not all that bright and chipper, not in a bad mood or anything, just kinda here.....
On the upside of it all, it is Monday and we all know what that means!!!!! Not Me Monday hosted by My Charming Kids.... so off we go.....
I DID NOT just eat a fluffer nutter sandwich, you know peanut butter and marshmallow fluff....yum....
I DID NOT have my daughter poop on me while I was trying to bathe her today.....
I DO NOT check my blog dashboard every few hours thru the day to see if I have any new comments....definitely not....
I DO NOT wish there was a pill taht made vegetables taste like chocolate.... that would be wrong...would it?......
I AM NOT excited about getting to go out tomorrow night with no kids to my Women's Ministry Ladies Night Out Dinner...... I gotta remember to pump....
I DO NOT ever look at my kids and just get so overcome with love that I want to squeeze them and kiss them and make them stay little forever....
I DO NOT sometimes erase things that I have written because I am afraid of what people will think of me if I just let go and say all the thoughts that are floating in my head...
I think that does it for me today... wish it was better... maybe tomorrow I will be outta this funk .... have a great Monday.......
8 comments:
Girl, if you are thinking it, chances are the rest of us mama's have too, at some point LOL
I love me some fluffanutter sandwiches!!! mmmmm
Psss Jen, I erase stuff sometimes too!
I've never had a fluffer nutter sandwich! I'll have to try that sometime! I love pb and marshmallows so it sounds perfect! Glad to hear you got the gift card! I get nervous with the mail sometimes! (And that Christmas card is like 2 years old I haven't even THOUGHT about this years!)
I erase sometimes too because I curse alot...I mean too much. I like to be myself but don't want to scare people away.
Can you believe that I've never had a fluffernut sandwich? I didn't even know that they still sold fluff!
I erase stuff all the time! Too bad I can't do that out loud, I tend to not think before I speak sometimes :).
Come on over when you get a chance, I have something for you.
Oh, this is too funny!
M ^..^
I think we've all been there. I have a bit of a potty mouth myself. Nothing like your kid repeating something naughty to the wrong person...not that I'd know...
OH! And, did you know that you can set blogger to e-mail you when you have comments? I love that because I don't have to check in all the time....but then I'm constantly checking e-mail. lol! I love me some comments!
Post a Comment