
I haven't even ate my first bite of turkey or pumpkin pie, but everyone is already gearing up for Christmas .... it is a time for us to all really reflect on all of our blessings and realize that no matter how bad we think we have it, someone out there always has it worse, sometimes even a child...
I have always loved Toys for Tots and think that it is a great thing to give to and participate in, and so does the wonderful Jen over at Cheaper than Therapy--Musings of a Mom of 3, because she is teaming up with Kristen from La Dolce Vita for some shopping incentive and a great give away....
Kristen makes hand stamped jewelry that she sells at her ETSY store.... you can buy this great necklace for $39.99 with $5 of every sale going to Toys for Tots, and you can also go over to Jen's blog ans enter the give away for one of these great necklaces.... it would make a great gift for yourself or someone you love....
6 comments:
awesome necklace! I dont know why i am still surprised to see christmas stuff up everywhere! oh well - guess it has to happen sometime! thanks for visiting my blog from SITS yesterday!
Thanks so much for entering and spreading the word! Good luck!
As soon as they put up the Angel trees at the mall my girls and I go choose several kids and have a BLAST shopping for them. Then on Christmas day we think about them and wonder what their faces look like.
I'll have to check out the contest.
How great! Thanks for letting us know about this!
Oh, girl, you made me cry and it's so early in the morning. Don't worry, it's a good thing. Thank you, I really needed that comment. I know this is just the devil trying to get me down and I need to not let him. Thank you, thank you thank you. You are really a true friend!
Thank you for sharing this!
Post a Comment