You know how you can take a photo and suddenly you realize that that particular picture will stay with you forever... one that will get put into an album for all to see and be seen for years to come.....This sweet picture happened last weekend while we were up at my step-daughters college for homecoming / family weekend.... we were killing some time and we saw this great tree , with all its leaves changing and embracing fall.....
So daddy and Baby O decided to go over and have a look-see and suddenly there was this great moment with the both of them... Look at her, she is just studying those leaves, trying to figure out how to get them into her mouth...
very sweet and natural, I could not have planned it if I had tried....
4 comments:
This needs to be professionally framed! I think that would be a perfect xmass present
What a great picture! I love it.
AWWW This is such a sweet picture!
But you made my heart skip a beat talking about teenage pictures! *sigh* I don't know if I can let him grow up like that; we may have to find Never Land ;)
It is sweet and memorable and perfect. Lucky you for capturing this moment.
Post a Comment