
It is not a hard thing to notice that I love to put other peoples pictures up on this blog, but not my own... and now I know why... I just saw some pics that were taken by my husband a couple weekends back, and I did not recognize myself.... I am actually a little depressed right now... but I am going to let this motivate me even more now.....
Everyone knows that I am trying to lose the baby weight, and I know that when I look in the mirror I see all the places that I need to lose it from... starting at the top of my head to the bottom of my feet...
OK, OK, I will stop beating myself up and share with you some funny stuff I found that goes along with this whole crap feast of losing weight....






I am off now to go dig out my leotard, leg warmers and my Richard Simmons workout tapes....
4 comments:
haha...I love all of those! I feel ya' and I don't even have the excuse of having a baby! It's awful that I'm trying to do this at the yummiest time of year! By the way--mailed it out today! Let me know when you get it! :)
those are great.
I gained 10 pounds when I quit smoking last year. I have tried for 4 months to get it off. Nothing!!!
My fat jeans are now tight!!!!
LOL
OMGosh! The "fridge pickers" one is the best! I'm trying to lose my baby weight...2 1/2 years later. *sobs*
The sucky thing is that I totally dropped all my baby weight + 5 lbs in 6 weeks. Went back to work and it all came back. That's what happens when I have a desk job!
Ha I have that Fridge Pickers Wear Big Kickers magnet on my fridge. Alas, it fails to deter me....
Post a Comment