
Once again it is Thursday and with it being so it is also WRITERS WORKSHOP over at Mama's Losin' it .... well she had some pretty crazy ideas and so I chose good old number 4 to be my prompt.....
4.) 10 of my absolute worst pet peeves...
10) People who drive in the fast lane and won't move over ... if I want to break the speeding laws, let me and get outta my way....
9) Going to the bathroom, doing your business and then realizing that the tp roll is empty, and no one has restocked the bathroom.... whatcha gonna do?... I guess you are gonna use whatever is in there or hobble with your pants down around your ankles to the other bathroom and get some more tp....
8) Seeing all of these young girls dressed up like hoochie mamas ... I am not a prude, but I am not going to dress my 7 year old up to look like a teenager ... where are the parents and what are they thinking when they buy those outfits, and ya'll totally know what I mean....
7) When you are checking out at the store, AND the customer behind you is standing THISCLOSE to you while you write your check or punch in your card #... back off people....
6) Trying to use the bathroom or talk on the phone and all you can hear is "MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM,"......
5) People who ask you how far along you are in you pregnancy WHILE you are standing there holding your new baby.... I get it, I have baby weight....
4) Seeing how some of the youth today behave when they are out, no respect for themselves or for anyone else around ... we were out recently and there was a group of teenage boys who were being very loud and obnoxious, cussing and carrying on, oblivious to the fact the no one wanted to hear all that trash, and definitely not have our kids hear it.....
3) Waiters or waitresses who act like they are doing me a favor by getting me an extra napkin, or bringing me my food.... no tip for YOU!!!
2) Men who wear flip flops and don't trim their toe nails or foot hair... yeah that is what I wanna see when I am out to eat, long brown yucky toe nails hanging over the toes!!!!.... YUMO!
1) People who moan and groan about stuff but never do anything about it to make it better... I am SO included in this one, because I have moaned and groaned about my baby weight, but have I started to exercise? NO. Have I cut out all the bad stuff that I eat? SOMETIMES. I think about exercising alot, but by the time I have some time to do something, I am usually so wore out that I just don't.......
OH, one more.....
At the movies, people who talk on their cell phones or text while you paid you $60 dollars for tickets and popcorn and aren't getting to enjoy your movie....
OK, I am done ....
I have many more things that annoy me, but I am not perfect by any means, so I won't throw stones, because I don't want them thrown at me, because I bruise too easily.....
9 comments:
Loved you list and I agree about the no TP in bathroom...that one drives me crazy.
Yup, the TP one is big. For me, it's less about there being none (I always keep 100 rolls in the bathroom), it's about me being the only one in the house who seems to be able to change the empty roll for a full one. Other people will just leave the full one on the vanity beside the toilet. Is it really that hard to just change the roll? Grrrrr.
To answer your question on my blog...I will have a link button on my post Monday. You will enter the address of JUST that post, not your home page. Make sense? Let me know if you need more help, and I can't wait to see what I can steal from you! :)
I agree with all of those things, esp. the fast lane and tp ones. Love your blog. Thanks for visiting mine.
8 & 6 - eight DRIVES ME CRAZY!! I want to yank these girls up and say something to them!! When I see a 7 or 8 year old in high heels - I almost can't take it!!
I Agree with your list head on!
Usually when the tp thing happens and there is no one else in the bathroom, if I'm lucky I'll have a skirt on and I'll just get up and run with my panties around my ankles to the next stall...oh yes, I am brave.
I DETEST the parents who let their 5 and 6 yr olds walk around looking like their 15! I used to watch a little girl who was 4 and wouldn't leave the house unless she had real lipstick on...I'm 2 times her age and I don't even wear makeup all that much! My clothing is also pretty conservative thank you very much lol. I think this may mean a 5 yr old is cooler than I am.
Hey--You WON the $50 gift card! Email me your address and I'll send it your way!
(mydogumentary@yahoo.com)
I love your list becuase it shows that these peeves are universal! I could have written every single one.
My sisters and I were JUST talking about the close stander in the checkout line!!! Ob.Nox.Ious.
Post a Comment