Thursday, November 13, 2008

Awesome Christmas Contest.....


Are you like me?



Do you have high ambitions to be like Martha ( you know, THE Martha) and create beautiful Christmas cards that reflect your fabulous personal style and highlight your family for all the world to see and then wake up and realize that Christmas is 2 days away, so you vow to do better next year?



That's me in a nut shell, every year I have the good natured intention to send out cards, but don't...... BUT this contest, over at Skip to my Lou might just get me outta that funk.....




She is giving away to 5 lucky winners, a digital card file so you can print your own fabu and personalized photocards and also she is giving you 2 sheets of Picture it Postage..... here are some examples....















You know the drill people, let me win.... but if you must enter, go on over to Skip to my Lou, tell her Jenerbug sent ya and enter at your own risk.... MU-WA-HAHAHA (THAT IS MY ATTEMPT AT AN EVIL SCARY LAUGH TO SCARE YOU OFF FORM WINNING MY PRIZE)

4 comments:

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting me. Aren't random comments from complete strangers the absolute BEST? They really are the hi-light of my day...I know, so sad. Can I just say that you had me laughing hysterically as I was reading some of your past posts? You're a riot. I'll be back to partake of your fabulousness.

~Amanda

Covered In Crafts said...

Cool! Thanks for sharing. I might enter too. I love crafty-ness. :) Good luck!! I hope you win!!

Anonymous said...

I might have to enter they're so cute! Thanks for sharing!

The Beauty Bargainista said...

I am definatly making almost all of my gifts this year! I am so excited about it...totally channeling my inner MARTHA! :)

By the way, I am having a giveaway over on my blog, I would love for you to come check it out! :)