Monday, November 3, 2008

Not Me Monday...


OK, this is a new one for me, I have seen this button all over on other blogs that I stalk...um, I mean, look at often....


It all starts out from the blog My Charming Kids, and this women has her hands full, she just had a baby and now that brings her total to 4 kids under the age of 4...whew, that just wears me out thinking about it...




So here we go....

I DID NOT go thru my kids treat bags looking for the "GOOD" candy....

I DID NOT ignore cleaning my house today, even though I ignored it last week too....

I DID NOT try to sneak time on the computer to check out my fave blogs....

I DID NOT let my kids eat pretty much whatever they wanted to today...

I DID NOT stay in the shower longer than needed to tonight just to have some time for myself...

I DID NOT start thinking about all the great Christmas movies that we can start watching pretty soon, like Christmas Vacation, Miracle on 34th Street, A Christmas Story....

I DID NOT start this list on Monday , and post it on Tuesday.....

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

LOL
I loved your last one! Too funny!!

And just FYI, I didn't either!

Anonymous said...

Those are great! I am a little nervous for when I have kids and they get Halloween candy--"mom where did all of my candy go?!" haha And thanks for the love in the post below--I'll probably go ahead and give you an extra entry for that! :)

Angie said...

LOL! Yeah...I would NEVER go through my kids' candy and pick out all the Kit Kat and # Musketeers....nope..not me! :-)