Thursday, November 20, 2008

DON'T READ THIS .... SERIOUSLY..... DON'T....


Hear Ye, Hear Ye ..... I am announcing a give away, BUT this time I have to pull out the big guns and tell ya'll this sucker is mine...... I found this contest thru Jess B over at It's A Boy's Life For Me .... she left a comment for me, thanks Jess, and then I found this on her site......



a give away for a Wii ... I have to win this... I could lose the baby weight, become the coolest mom, and have bragging rights ......


Over at La Petite Chic is hosting a give away ... DON'T go on over..... DON'T leave a comment .... and DON'T post about it .... ya got me ?



13 comments:

Shauna said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog :) ♥ Hugs!

Jess B said...

That was a great find on a giveaway! I was tempted NOT to post it. lol! But the 2nd entry was too much to resist! :) Thanks for stopping by!

Kelsey said...

Hahah I'm tempted to go and enter but I wont :).
We have a Wii, but it's my brother's and he has a heart attack everytime I go to use it.sheesh sorry for touching Wii Tennis!

Jennifer said...

Ok--I "won't" go check those out--but I will! I want a Wii fit!!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

I hope you win!!!

I heard you can lose a lot doing the exercises!!!

Good Luck!!

Aubrey said...

LOL
You're so crazy! That is why I love thee!

Totallyscrappy said...

LOL! A Wii, you say...

cherry said...

That would be one wicked thing to win! cherry

Debbie said...

Hi Jennie! Just wanted to let you know that you won Lynnette Kraft's book from the giveaway I had at BATW. Click on my profile and shoot me an email so we can coordinate getting it to you!

Toots said...

I found you via BATW . . . and I'm not gonna challenge you for the Wii . . . I would like one, but I'm gonna be a big girl and let you take it . . . you better get it! hehehe hope you have a great day! :-)

Unknown said...

Wow, what a great give away. Don't worry, I'm not headed over there. :) We have a wii. We got the kid's one last year for Christmas. Good Luck! Hope you win it!!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

YAY!!!! You won!!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway! I think I'm going to have to STEAL this from you though! :)