Thursday, November 6, 2008

Winner, Winner, Chicken dinner.....


I will say it again... WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!! I posted a few days ago about a contest over at My Dogumentary, hosted by Angela, for a $50 gift certificate for none other than TARGET, and guess what?... I got a comment form her tonight saying that I WON!!!!



Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit, because I was not expecting that!!!!!


This has come at the most awesome time... I try not to get to preachy or Jesus freak on ya'll, but just yesterday Mr. D and I were talking about Christmas and money and I told him we need to pray more about it and keep up with our tithe..... God hears us....



Last night at church, my good friend Sara came up to me and handed me an application for the Mothers Day Out program she works at in town and they need a new teacher and she wants me.... it is perfect, it is only 2 days a week, 9 am to 2 pm, so I can see my kids off to school and be home for them to get off of the bus... plus they have a spot for Baby O, and she will only be a few doors down from me and I can nurse her when I need to and check on her ... it will bring in a little money and that can always help...



and now winning this... $50 can go towards some great presents for Christmas or Mr. J's 10th birthday is only 19 days away.... he may not answer every prayer the way we think it should be answered, but don't ever doubt that he hears us.....



when I started writing this, I almost didn't, I thought sharing this with ya'll might be too much, but I kept it, because it is in my heart to write it and so take it for what its worth....



Oh yeah, and I got me a TARGET GIFT CERTIFICATE, that alone proves that GOD wants me to be happy, even the Big Guy loves him some TAR-JAY!!!!!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! It seems to be going to the right person! I'm glad! And that picture is cracking me up! It will be in the mail either today or tomorrow! YAY!

Aubrey said...

Ok! I love your post and so believe in the power of prayer! I'm glad you shared your story with us!

Aubrey said...

Oh! And congrats on being the big weiner!! LOL

Kim said...

God is good! :)K

Anonymous said...

I am visiting via BATW and just hafta tell you how much I enjoyed your blog, your humor and your whole outlook. You have a great blog.. Come visit Texas..:)