
It is once again Monday... .why is it that this day is sooo dreaded? I can honestly say I don;t remember ever wishing for a Monday to get here.... anywho, this is a great way to start a Monday with Not Me Monday from My Charming Kids .... go over there and join along....
I DID NOT wake up at 4:30 this morning and have my baby throw up all over my husband....
I DID NOT forget how horrible baby poo smells after they start eating baby food....
I DID NOT watch iCarly Goes to Japan and KungFu Panda with my kids this weekend... I am an ADULT!!!....
I DO NOT get excited about the idea of all the great food that is coming up with the holidays, even though I am on a diet...UGGGGG!!!!.....
I DO NOT have a a baby in her Boppy Bouncer seat sitting next to my desk while my husband is making his famous hamburger soup, right now, as I type this...oh, yes I do....
I DO NOT stress out about how we are going to afford a great Christmas this year, along with everyone else that is feeling the pinch.....
I DID NOT know how much I like doing this......
6 comments:
Good not me's!
What a nice surprise for your husband this morning!
I think a lot of manufacturer's and stores are aware that the economy is bad and that people won't be able to afford much. I have a feeling that they will be putting on extremely good deals closer to the holiday season. Do you ever do Black Friday? That always saves me a ton of money.
I never watch kid's shows with no kids around!
Well, at least it was your husband and not you right?
I'm stressed about Christmas as well because we have not been watching our spending and have a $5000 tax bill due the end of Jan!
I love picturing your little one sitting there since my "baby" is talking, running, jumping and climbing now.
I'm glad I'm not the only one dieting and also looking forward to all of the food coming up! It's an illness!
argh - xmas - I hear you!!
I've taken on an evening job just so we have a little extra for the holidays. The good thing is, the attorney I work for in the evenings doesn't have set days or hours for me. I can come and go whenever. Makes it easier to slip away from the fam and not feel guilty.
Oooooh. Your hubby's soup sounds devine!
Post a Comment