Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wordful Wednesday....




I did not have any great pics to put up and go on and on about, so I thought why not rat myself out and tell ya'll what I have on my DVR list right now......... don't judge..... I watch this while I am nursing the baby, and I get to fast forward thru ALL the commercials, because once you take out the commercials, a hour show only lasts about 30 minutes.....




Jon & Kate Plus 8







I love this show, and my kids love this show... I have to admit that it is a little disheartening to see a women with 8 kids and she is so organized and structured.....




The Dish





This show cracks me up ... it goes thru and takes the best and worst parts of fashion, television, and celebrities and tears it apart.... it is hosted by that girl "Tupanga" from Boy Meets World...



Bridezillas





Oh my goodness... if you have never seen this show, it is a huge train wreck of women who are torture to their family and fiances... if I ever act like any of them do, please find me and then beat me up....






Drake & Josh and Ben 10: Alien Force



My son learned how to set the DVR to record every episode of these shows, so we have more of these than I care to admit ....




Bells are Ringing








This is a great old musical from 1960, that stars Judy Holliday and Dean Martin....




Privileged





This is a new show on the CW that stars Joanna Garcia, as a Yale graduate who becomes the live in tutor to twin heiresses.... comedy ensues.....


Gray's Anatomy







McDreamy..... McSteamy..... nuff said...







There are probably more, I just can't remember and I am too lazy right now to go into the living room to look... SO, what do you have on your DVR?????




9 comments:

S Club Mama said...

I don't have DVR *tear* but that's ok. I watch too much tv anyway. We don't have much to DVR anyway - we get less than 20 channels.

And thank you for commenting, as always. The scarves haven't turned out the greatest. They look way better online.

Michelle said...

I started watching Privileged when it first came on. Kind of forgot to keep watching it.

Yes, I am the only person on the planet that doesn't have TIVO!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i DVR jon and kate and grey's...but still haven't got to watch last weeks! yikes...with hubby gone i don't have time! i guess there is the weekend!

Unknown said...

i *gasp* just deleted all of john and kate plus 8 from my dvr. and although i'm dying to find out how they managed to get 8 kids to hawaii that show has gone over the top for me. i can't relate to the hollywood family they have become. in the beginning, though, i loved to see how she did it. i, too, love her organization skills. i can't help but feel that they are not really in charge of their own lives anymore. tlc is. i guess if i were in their position with that opportunity i might have taken it too....

i have on my dvr: chuck, man vs. wild (mmmmm...bear grylls), a warren miller movie, and law and order svu. i'm caught up on everything else.

Aubrey said...

Oh, I BIG PUFFY HEART my DVR. I might have to steal, err, I mean borrow this idea from you!

Anonymous said...

Love jon and kate but rarely get to watch it since my husband doesn't appreciate it. I guess I need to start DVR'ing it.

Claremont First Ward said...

Project Runway, Diego, DOra, Max and Ruby, Scooby Doo and Tom and Jerry.

I'll have to catch some of your favorites. I don't watch TV except for Project Runway if I remember to record it.

Kameron said...

Jon and Kate are definitely on the top of my list! I also DVR CSI, Dexter, Heroes, Entourage and my guilty trashy pleasure is The Real Housewives of Atlanta. I don't know what even possesses me to watch that last one, but I am hooked!

Christian said...

I don't have DVR, I know, stone age. But we watch ER and The Office every Thursday while we fold laundry!