So, Sunday night I was flipping thru the guide channel and saw the there was a VH1 special about, who else, but NKOTB , or for those of you not in "THE KNOW", New Kids on the Block!! When I saw this I was very excited , but I was super tired , so I DVR'ed it so I could watch it with out all the commercials.

Yesterday I had some time to myself while Baby O slept, so I thought I would try to make some hair bows for Miss S and Baby O..... SO guess what? I got to do crafts WHILE watching NKOTB!!!!! OMG Becky, it was freaking awesome!!!! Add some chocolate dessert that would help me lose weight and it would have been a perfect day.....
Oh, Oh, Oh, I forgot to mention, after the special they aired LIVE from Boston, the 1st 3 songs they sang at their LIVE concert, did I mention that it was LIVE.... it was almost like I was there and they could see me again, because I KNOW that one of them surely had to remember the 12 year screaming girl with huge Sally Jesse Raphael glasses at their 2 Kansas City concerts..... Good times, man, Good times......
Here are some the bows I made, and Miss S had to model one for ya'll, because now anytime I take pictures of anything, she always asks me if I am putting this on my blog.... very wise girl for her age, she knows me too well....





5 comments:
I love making bows, too! Besides being fun, it saves money.
I'm so glad you subscribed to Christian Woman magazine! I hope you'll love it as much as I do. I usually read it cover to cover as soon as it arrives. Thanks for letting me know you got it.
I might have to watch that! I had ALL the NKOB dolls... I used them as my Barbies boyfriends!
You crack me up the the NKOTB. But I do remember how crazy I was about them. Like pretending that I was going to meet one someday and they would fall in love with me and we'd get married...ect. I do love the bows. I need to know how to make them. I've decided that I need bows for Emma and pretty soon Paisley. You're so crafty!
those clippies are super cute! You should do a how-to! Not that I have a girl to use them on or anything...
BUT as to my husband's bath pictures. He knows bc I had to repeat myself a few times bc he was in bad reception. So he knows. He wasn't mad at all...he's just THAT laid-back!
What adorable bows! I was SO crazy about NKOTB (oh Joey, my first love!) but now I just kind of cringe when I hear them ... although they'll always have a spot in my heart LOL!
Thanks for stopping by on my blog, let's do this eating-right thing together.
Post a Comment