Thursday, September 4, 2008

What is SITS ?....

SITS is a wonderful blog written by two great ladies, Tiffany and Heather, who each have their own personal blogs too. SITS is a community of bloggers who support each other thru comments. I have mentioned before that the best thing for a blogger to find are comments posted about something you have written, shared or contributed. A little affirmation goes a long way. So when you go to a website and you see either this...

or this....

that means that that particular blogger is a SITSta and she wants you to leave comments, and this really uplifts bloggers to keep doing what they are doing. I know that my blog is so tiny compared to others, but I enjoy it and I love to read other blogs and I want those other women out there to know that I appreciate that they take time out of their own lives to do this.




They have wonderful giveaways too. This month they are running a contest to win one of these....




It is a Cricut Expressions, and it can be used for scrap booking, cutting, vinyl lettering, etc., etc., etc..... so hop on over to SITS , join us, enter the contest and start leaving comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an amazing shout-out!! Thank you so much and we're so glad to call your our SITSta!