

This is a Beaba Baby Cook, it can take anything and make it into baby food, well maybe not everything, but almost, and its French so it must special. It is multifunctional, it is a steamer, blender, warmer and defroster. Baby O is going to be eating baby food before you know it and the concept of making our own baby food really interests me.... I guess looking up homemade baby food should go in my list of things to look up...

This is a cookbook they offer called, what else, but Cooking For Baby, and it would be a wonderful addition to my Beaba Baby Cook.

I am Lactose intolerant and I love yogurt, but it does not love me, so when I saw this EuroCuisine Yogurt Maker... you add your milk, in my case it would be Lactose Free or Soy, the mix and let the machine do its business, so now I could enjoy yogurt and not be miserable later.

Now this is the big one, the one that costs $400 and most likely won't be coming to my kitchen any time soon, bu this is one awesome mixer... it is the KitchenAid Professional 610 Stand Mixer...Of course I need it RED, because RED is my favorite color and it embodies fiery passion, and that is how I would cook if I had this bad boy, faster and with fiery passion.....seriously though, I think it is the coolest mixer, Martha has one and I just need to have one before I turn 40 , so I have 9 more years to attain one....
In their catalog and on their website they offer some great recipes for you and for your kids to try. ... maybe this is the beginning of my affair with cooking, just maybe, we'll see.....
They also offer tips and techniques and ideas for entertaining, so go on over and have a look....
2 comments:
I LOVE Williams Sonoma catalogue. They always have yummy recipes.
Oh, you can tell I don't have babies anymore. The first thing I thought when you said it can make everything was CUPCAKE baby food! lol!!
That kitchenaid is beautiful. I love the red! I have a white one but I'm planning on making some decals to spice it up. I got mine brand new, never opened on ebay at 2am for half price. I wouldn't have one if I hadn't gotten such a good deal. Hunt for it. I bet you can get a great deal too. That thing is worth its weight in gold to me. :)
Post a Comment