

This is an ALBUM COVER WALL ORGANIZER TUTORIAL .....

Here they show the HOW TO's for 5 BASIC EMBROIDERY STITCHES ....

Now this one really, really ROCKS MY FACE OFF, because these beautiful little embossed tins are made from Altoid tins and Aluminum Tape that you can get at ANY hardware store, is that not awesome... wouldn't that be a neat gift box for a gift card or small present?

If you are like me you like to look at Pottery Barn and love all the beautiful Duvet covers but hate the price, well here is a how to to make your very own bedcover with a sheet and a tablecloth.....
I could go on and on with all the great ideas and how to;s they have but you need to go check it out yourself, and NO I am no way affiliated with them, but I love when other blogs let me know where they find great ideas so I am sharing with you....
P.S. I also like to visit....
Hope you guys like these sites and get as much out of them as I do..... Enjoy!!!
2 comments:
Bedcover out of a sheet and tablecloth? I am SO IN LOVE!! Can't wait to hit these sites!!
~melody~
These are all fun ideas.
I never have time to be to crafty these days though.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Post a Comment