Thursday, September 11, 2008

Good Morning...





Good morning to ya'll in blogland.... we are killing time waiting for the school bus right now...
Mr. J woke up at 6 a.m. this morning wanting to take a shower, then Miss S came in about 3 minutes later.... I am happy that they wanted to get up and be on the ball BUT the bus does not come until around 7:30 and for the last 45 minutes I have had to listen to this...
"MOMMMMMM.... when is the bus getting here?"....
"In about 40 minutes...."
"MOMMMMMM... I don't want to watch a baby cartoon".....
"MOMMMMMM....how much longer?"....
"About 30 minutes".......
"MOMMMMM".....
"What honey"(grinding my teeth now, wanting my name to not be Mom)....
"Never mind"...... my daughter loves to do that to me, say my name about 700 times and when I can focus on her and give her my attention, she blanks out.
This really could go on and on, BUT I have some thing to look forward to, you see, today in my town there is a children's re-sale event going on and I am going to be there when the doors open... I have my list (of course) of what I want to try to find, like an awesome play mat or tummy time mat, a johnny jump up, and some plain long sleeved onesies to put appliques on.
Wish me luck and I will post what treasures I find!!!



2 comments:

S Club Mama said...

I just started work at a daycare and it's so frustrating for them to wait for the bus. It's an hour, you're not lying, before hand when they wait. It's like this twice at daycare because some of the kids go to afternoon preschool. Ugh.

S Club Mama said...

and thank you sooo much for your kind words. It means so much to me that my faith shows in all aspects of my life, even my blog. It's important for people to know where I stand.

We will definitely get along. We're crafty Christians!! Woo hoo!