Can you all hear it now... "The Final Countdown" by Europe... you know, that great eighties anthem... well it is the official countdown to MY BIRTHDAY. My friends and family make fun of me because it has been tradition to count down the days to MY BIRTHDAY, but here it is already and now we have 12 days and I will be officially ... GASP... CRY... IN MY THIRTIES!!!!
You may be saying to yourselves...
"But Jennie, you are ALREADY 30 ?".....
"I know, but I am ONLY 30 and that is really close to 29 so you see that by turning 31 I will be officially IN MY THIRTIES and it is actually in the 30's and not close to the 20's anymore".....
I know, I know, it is better than the alternatives, and I have compiled my ultimate Birthday Wish list, and no, I am not so spoiled to think that I will get any of it, but that is why it is called a WISH LIST .... lets dream a little shall we....

Coach Heritage Stripe Tote ... $298 ... to carry all my stuff and the babies in one stylish bag.

Keen Winthrop Boots ... $120 ... THESE boots were made for walking.

90 minute full body massage ... $90 ... to de-stress from being IN MY 30's !!!

Nintendo Wii system with Wii Fit ... $519 ... to lose this baby weight and have fun !

A new lap top ... not for sure what make or style, but I know that I want one REAL bad ... I would like the ability to go around the house with my computer and not be tied to this desk ...
Like I said it is a WISH list, but that would TOTALLY ROCK MY FACE OFF to get anyone of those things, but it is fun to just wish!!!
3 comments:
Hey Happy almost Birthday! Girl, the 30s is where it's at!!! I thought I was going to be oh-so-sad to be 'officially' in my 30s, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Couldn't pay me to go back to the 20s. It's like being in the 1990s and going back to the 80s. Ew. lol
LOVE your list! I am a total purse-a-holic ... love the Coach! I got the big black baby bag from my hubby. He knows how to make me happy! hahaha
~melody~
What a great list! I hope you get it all in your 30s! Thanks for visiting my blog!
i love the term ROCK MY FACE OFF, and i love keen shoes of any kind. the boots might have to be my new favorites. i will be so jealous if you get them for your birthday. you'll have to post pictures so i can live vicariously.
Post a Comment