Friday, September 12, 2008

Things you should know about me...


* I have a very dry sense of humor ... Juno & Nacho Libre, movies like that are right up my alley... who can't laugh at Jack Black talking in a Mexican accent about white stretchy pants, come on.


* My favorite pie is Key lime.



* Favorite color is RED.



* I love my purse, my husband spent too much on it, but I L.O.V.E. it.



* I have no idea how to use all the functions on my camera.



* I never give myself enough credit for anything good, but for some reason accept all the credit for something gone wrong.



* I still make a run for the bed if all the lights are out ... there is a rule that the Boogie Man can;t get you as long as all your body parts are under the covers, except your head, even the Boogie Man knows you have to breath.



* I like to dip my french fries in my chocolate shake.



* I have a small tatoo on my foot that I got when I was 19 ... it is an Aztec sun that represents new life and new beginnings and I had my grandfathers initials put in the center ... it is slightly smaller than a silver dollar and is on the top of my foot right under by big toe.



* I love to watch my kids sleep ... they are quiet and look like sweet angels, and did I mention that they are quiet?



* My husband has absolutely no idea what a blog is or why I actually like having one , but I tell him this is my Star Gate ... for anyone out there who does not have a husband like mine, Star Gate is a science fiction type show, kinda like Star Trek, but only different, well he loves that show, so much that he has purchased all 10 seasons on DVD and is now working on getting all the Star Gate Atlantis seasons... so yes honey, this blog is my Star Gate.



* I have to color my hair every 4 weeks, because I have killer gray hair, inherited from my mother (thanks mom)



* I use the expressions...


"Rocks my Face Off" , usually said with excitement or joy.



"I SO enjoy that" , usually said when something makes me happy.



"I SO don't enjoy that", usually said with sarcasm at something that is NOT making me happy.



"Boogers and Beans", used in place of "OH CRAP", because I don't want my kids to say "OH CRAP".




* last but not least, it is after 10 pm in my house right now and I am the only one awake and

"I SO ENJOY THAT"!!!!!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

i so enjoy rocks my face off. i'm going to start saying it. you are such a trendsetter you crafty girl.