Thursday, May 1, 2008

Books I have been reading....

I have been a roll reading lately...nothing too serious, just a good book...I go in spurts...I will read a book a week for a few monthes, and then "POOF"...something switches off in my brain and I don't enter a book store for 6 monthes...I guess with my preganancy getting near the end maybe I am subconsciously trying to read as much as I can....

This author is Sophie Kinsella, and I have read all her books...She writes the "Shopaholic" series, that is up to 5 books and then she has three independent books, "Can You Keep Secret", "the Undomestic Goddess", and her newest one "Remember Me". I would recommend these to anyone, just a good read.

I have talked about this author before...her name is Karen Kingsbury and she is a Christian author and has a TON of books out there...I just finished "Like Dandelion Dust", and have just started "Oceans Apart"...I was crying in the first 5 minutes of this book...It is going to be SOOOO good....

What books are you guys reading right now?

No comments: