It just really sunk in .... OMG I am about to have ANOTHER child...it is not that I did not know this going in...we tried for this baby, we really want this baby...but I guess I am getting hit with the realization that I have not had a brand new baby in almost 7 years...what if I have forgotten to be a mother to a baby...I have now moved on to being a mother to a 6 1/2 year old and a 9 year old and step mom to a 20 year old... I think I am having one of those pregnancy days... all my maternity shirts must have shrunk, because they are barely long enough to cover my belly, I know I am not getting bigger... it is the dryers fault...that's it... the dryer, I'll blame it...
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Reality has hit me hard.....
It just really sunk in .... OMG I am about to have ANOTHER child...it is not that I did not know this going in...we tried for this baby, we really want this baby...but I guess I am getting hit with the realization that I have not had a brand new baby in almost 7 years...what if I have forgotten to be a mother to a baby...I have now moved on to being a mother to a 6 1/2 year old and a 9 year old and step mom to a 20 year old... I think I am having one of those pregnancy days... all my maternity shirts must have shrunk, because they are barely long enough to cover my belly, I know I am not getting bigger... it is the dryers fault...that's it... the dryer, I'll blame it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment