
I feel some guilt, because since I have started this blog I have posted only one thing that would qualify as "Crafty". So you see I feel a little guilty over not posting things, but like I said I have not even been able to get out my sewing machine since we have moved into this house. Truth be told, we have not even hung ONE thing up on the walls yet ( I say this as I am typing in SHAME). My husband actually told me that this weekend and next weekend we don't have 17 things planned in one weekend, so we may actually have a "Hanging Day" and accomplish one more thing one my "TO DO LIST".
I have been able to make some hair bows for my daughter and I will post those, but other than that, nothing, nada, I am am empty river of craftiness. BUT, I see hope, because it is getting closer and closer to my due date, and I really want to embroider some onesies and embellish some cloth diapers that will be used as burp rags, so hopefully I will have something to show ya'll and you won't think I am a phoney baloney crafting wannabe.
No comments:
Post a Comment