Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Anniversay to me and my honey...






2 years ago I married my best friend on April 22nd. I just love him with all my heart, and when we got married I had the verse "My Cup Runneth Over" inscribed inside his wedding band, and it is more true today than ever. He is am amazing dad to his daughter and to my 2 children, and I can't wait to see him when our new bundle arrives. Every relationship has its struggles, and we have had ours, but just like we believe that God lead us to each other, we know God lead us to where we are now. We had an amazing wedding, small, cozy and about family. We did everything on a budget, I made all the floral arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, etc., etc., etc..., it got to the point where I actually dreaded going to Hobby Lobby!!! I know I need to say a few Hail Marys and repent, that is the worst thing a crafter could say.


Happy Anniversary, Honey.

No comments: