With my first child I craved strawberry Twizzlers and Snow Balls, you now those chocolate cake things covered in marshmallow, coconut and usually colored pink? With my second child, I craved meat, chicken, steak, pork chops, I did not care, it just had to be meat.Well, I am working on baby # 3 , and my cravings have been working overtime. It all started innocently about 3 mo ago, when I started to crave meat again, but only big ol' steaks with lots of A-1 sauce. Then I moved on to Pickle Loaf sandwiches w/ regular mustard on wheat bread and some Cool Ranch Doritos. Now I have found my new vice, it is a Chicken Salad Sandwich with cranberries in a wheat pita that you get at Stoby's (which is a local restaurant here) and let me tell you girlfriend, it is the best. My husband makes fun of me, because when I get these cravings, I eat it everyday, and then I burn out on it quick and won't eat it again for a LONG time.
and honestly, even as writing this I am having a STRONG craving for a cupcake, one with buttercream frosting, don't give me any of that whipped stuff, remember you don't mess with a pregnant woman and her food.
No comments:
Post a Comment