
Last Friday marked what is to be the tell tale sign of our existence....BASEBALL!!! (and T-BALL)
(ignore the dates on the pics, my stupid camera messed up and put the wrong date on all the pics...these were taken on Friday)

Mr. J is playing his first year of live pitch baseball and he is short stop and pitcher, and this is Miss. S 's 2nd year of T-Ball. My son lives and breathes for this sport and would play everyday if he could. Last Friday we had 2 games, T-Ball that started at 6:45 pm and Baseball that started at 7 pm. Fortunately for us the fields are only separated by a walkway, so as I was helping in the dug out for T-Ball, Mr. D could take pics of both games. I have to admit I love watching my kids play, enjoying themselves and not to brag, but I love that my son is really good, I feel very proud watching him.

Look at Miss. S's helmet, her uncle took a plain hot pink helmet and painted light pink flames, a baseball and her name on the back. I will take better pics and post them, she is soooo proud of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment