I am writing you now that I am back from a business trip to Shreveport, LA, I left out on Sunday March 30 and just got back this past Sat. April 5th. It was a looooong trip and I did not handle it very well. I missed my family, my new home, my bed. My husband and mom did a very good job at taking care of them and they said that the kids could not have acted any better. Of course when I got home they started to act like normal, grant it, they are very good kids, but kids act one way when your away and then a different way when mom is around.
I am going to make all of ya'll jealous now, while I was away, my sweet, sweet, husband outfitted our bathroom with, not one, but TWO beautiful built ins for storage, a shelving unit over the toilet AND added a AC vent for me ( I am very hot natured and when I blow dry I am sweating before I am done, not a pretty picture). I will take some pics and down load them tonight. I love that my husband is a carpenter and can build me whatever I need, I am very blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment