

I buy this at Sephora.com and it is the best. It makes you look like you have a healthy flush, when I use it I put it directly on my cheeks and then blend with a damp sponge. When used on my lips I love that it just looks really natural and then all I usually put on top is a gloss or just chap stick.

Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer - apx. $4.00
Since I was 17 I have been on my own personal quest for the ultimate concealer. One that will cover my extreme under eye circles, look natural, have staying power, and not cost an arm and a leg. I have paid everywhere from $4 to almost $50, and this one still holds out out a contender. It is working for me right now and it is convenient and portable and you can find it in any drugstore, nuff said.

Maybelline Superstay Gloss in Wine Shine #570 (not the color pictured above)
I am not a lipstick kind of girl, that is why I like stains, you can put them on and last all day and I just put my chapstick over it and I am good to go. The way I use this is I put the colored part on my lips as instructed, put instead of letting it sit on the lips to completely dry and set, after about 15-20 seconds I blot the excess with a tissue, VIOLA!, stained lips, not too intense, just a deeper shade of their natural color. I don't use the gloss side, too sticky, I just use my aveeno chapstick.


Cetaphil
Daily Facial Cleanser for Normal to Oily skin - apx. $8
Daily Moisturizing Lotion - apx. $8
Gentle Cleansing Bar - Antibacterial - apx. $4.50
I can not say enough about these products, I have had good skin forever, then I had kids. I used to have normal skin, suddenly it became oily and I started to get acne, and I found out the hard way that I could not treat my skin the same way I did when I was a teenager, I needed something gentler. So I headed over to drugstore.com, and looked over several products and read customer reviews, and found this regimen. I use the facial cleanser in the morning and then the lotion, and I use the bar at night. If I feel really grimy I use the cleansing lotion followed by the bar, both are light, and don't leave my skin feeling tight or dry. I use the lotion all over my face and neck, and have not had to use a separate eye cream since using it. I like that it is actually changing my skin, I have fewer breakouts and get more compliments, plus I can find it all at Walmart.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover - apx. $7
I have always had to wear waterproof mascara, all normal mascara smears, or runs, and I naturally have eyes that water alot, so needless to say I have had a hard time finding a good eye makeup remover to take all of the mascara away and not leave that tell tell sign of raccoon eyes. Sisters, let me tell you this stuff rocks, one cotton ball and your done. What I usually do is use this first before I wash my face, then I use my Cetaphil stuff, and then if there is any lingering gunk, I just wipe over my eyes again, and presto, no more makeup. This also works on your lips to remove hard to remove lip stains or long lasting lipsticks.
If you have anything that you can't live without, let us know, we have to stick together.
1 comment:
I also have oily skin and struggle to find mascara that doesn't smear! I am huge fan both maybelline long last lipstick (also just use chapstick instead of shiny gloss!) and neutrogena remover, so thought I'd ask: any mascara recommendations?!
Post a Comment