

I love my husband very much, would not trade him for anything, BUT I am totally lusting after this ..... an LG Steam Wash washing machine and its partner the Steam Dryer. Isn't it beautiful? I mean I don't think I have ever actually lusted after an inanimate object before, but there is a first time for anything. I have already told my husband that this is what I want when we get that BIG check we are all supposed to receive in June. I mean by then we will have a new baby and you all know how much laundry that means, besides the 5 people who use it now. AND I want it in a cool color, no more white or ecru for me!
This really is starting to show my age, I used to lust after purses, jewelry, shoes, clothes, but now I am chasing after the dream of owning those bad boys . My how times have changed.
1 comment:
ROFL about "showing my age"! I'm the same way... if I see a good-looking college student, I really just want to bring him home to cook for him because I figure it's been awhile since he's had a Mama's cooking!
And I'll probably be lusting after that washer and dryer set, too, now! :)
Post a Comment