Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Look at me I'm cooking!!


Lat night I finally made meatloaf for my daughter, and it was all devoured. What little we had left was sent today for lunches. Well guess what? I had my wonderful husband help me this morning and there is a birthday pot roast in the crock pot for birthday girl Miss M. I also got around to making her requested Jello Salad for her instead of a traditional birthday cake. My husband is not a fan of the Jello Salad like we are and is insisting that we go buy a cake for him and the kids to eat on. But the whole point is (drum roll.....) I AM COOKING. I am actually using the oven, and utensils and a mixer, oh my. Thursday we are having Mexican Chicken Casserole. I will post this recipe tomorrow, lets hope I can keep this up.
Have a great and blessed day.
Jennie

1 comment:

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Well I love Jello salad but my husband also hates anything jello - maybe it's a guy thing? Congratulations on cooking! It's really so much healthier and more economical.

Manuela