Like so many of you out there, right now our life revolves around Baseball and T-Ball...a usual week involves game 3-4 nights a week, sometimes my son (who is on a travel team) and my daughter have games at the same time but his is in a different town...keeps us on our toes...but I love it really, I love to see my children play, learning to act as a team player, and just watching them have a good time...but don't get me wrong, with this new baby on its way any time now, the end of June is looking good...


Here is my future Hall of Famer , this is his 1st year at live pitch and loves it... this is one kid that lives for the sport of baseball....I have to brag a little...last week he pitched a total shut out, 12-0, I was SO proud of him...I don;t think he stopped smiling for a whole day...
Question.... I am from Missouri originally, born and raised in Kansas City, and never in my entire life had I heard of "Pickle Pops", for those who don't know what a "Pickle Pop" is, it is the juice left in the pickle jar after you have ate all the pickles and then you pour the juice into little cups or ice cube trays and freeze, then kids will eat them like a Popsicle...well, besides the requisite bag of popcorn my children feel they need at each and every game, who ever is not playing that particular game has to go get a "Pickle Pop", and usually they get more than one because they are only 25 cents...I guess this is a southern thing....
No comments:
Post a Comment