Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A few things I am wishing for right now.....

I have not been able to decide what kind of ceiling fan I want in my living room, so many things to consider...yep that's right, we have been living in this house since Feb. and we have yet to put up a ceiling fan...it wasn't bad before, because we have vaulted ceilings and my hubby put in 4 can lights, but with warmer weather hitting us, I am ready to put one up, and I think I have found it ....It is from Lowe's ... it is a Harbor Breeze Bellhaven and it is $119 and it is going to look SOOO good in my living room....

Next 2 things I want are from a company called Peanut Shell ... the first is the reversible baby sling in Flor Cafe, and I love it... I had a sling with my daughter, but I gave it away or sold it in a garage sale, but mine was not the CUTE, and if I get this one then I will be as cool as a Spice Girl...same goes for their Flor Cafe Nursing Cover, I love it, love it, love it...Sling goes for $60 and the nursing cover is $29

Next wish is for this baby to come out and I would magically lose like 60 pounds...wouldn't that be AWESOME!!! A girl can wish, can't she?.....

No comments: