Thursday, May 29, 2008

This made me happy...


Has anyone else used one of these yet? It is called Nic's Sticks by OPI, and you can get it from Walmart for about $6.75, and they are nail polish in a pen... never thought I needed it, but now that I have tried it, I LOVE IT!!!
I picked the color "Stick With Me", which is a pretty pale pink. Right now my feet look like they belong to the Michelin Man, so I try to stick to neutral colors that just look pretty and don't draw too much attention to my Fred Flintstone feet. I tried this out today and it was easy, just shake it up like regular nail polish, click the end of the pen a few times and PRESTO!! you are ready to start painting. No worrying about spilling the bottle, it is portable and convenient. Only thing was I got a little click happy and too much came out, but then I found my groove and off we went painting the piggies. (there will be no pics of my feet right now, I want to spare the world that image)
$7 to me is a little much, put the convenience alone is worth it.

No comments: