Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thank you ...


Last week I started a new post and what did I see...2 comments waiting for me to OK...I am the first to admit that I go to several blogs and rarely say anything, but I am trying to be better, because since starting my own blog I realized that anyone who blogs is putting stuff out there and hope that someone is getting something from it...so my new vow is to be better about leaving comments on blogs that make me happy and letting those people know that they are doing a great job...so I want to say thanks to Melissa @ The Inspired Room and Sam for leaving me comments, it made my day...

Oh and to answer a question for Sam, this is my recomendation for a great non flaking, non smudging, and tear proof mascara...


This is the mascara I wore on my wedding day...L'Oreal Double Extend Waterproof Lash Fortifier & Extender Mascara ( what a mouthful) ... about a month before my wedding I went to a local cosmetic store and they used a very expensive mascara (Lancome) that was the EXACT same thing as this, I loved it, but could NOT justify spending $30 on mascara...so I found this and VIOLA! same results, no smudging, no flaking and totally tear proof ... and by the way guess what I found out...L'Oreal is made by the same company as Lancome, alot of L'Oreals products are the same formulas as that of Lancome, that is why this mascara worked just as well for only $8.99...







No comments: