
I found myself a GREAT diaper bag while I was on my business trip in April, it is really just a tote bag, but it is roomy and I love it, BUT it is cream with a design on it that is in pink and brown...well my husband said that this was NOT what he was going to carry around...so I decided that meant I got to go looking and shopping for the perfect male diaper bag...I found it at a local athletic store...it is by KAVU and is meant for hiking or nature loving, so it is very ergonomic, just throw it over your head and off you go, not to bulky, just right...it has 2 big zippered compartments and smaller pockets on the outside (perfect for pacifiers and all the little baby things you could lose in the bottom of a bigger diaper bag)...it is very roomy, perfect for throwing in some diapers, wipes, a change of clothes, perfect for a Daddy....
No comments:
Post a Comment