
I think God has a sense of humor... I think He is all knowing, wise and wonderful, sitting up in heaven with a wicked dry sense of humor.... He likes to remind in little ways everyday how close to perfection I am not, and some days I am oblivious to his efforts to humble me, but then some days it hits me hard, like a ton of bricks.....

I have a beautiful middle child named Miss. S... I have told you about her before.... she is all girl, loves makeup and shoes, but then loves to ride her bike and wrestle her brother.... Having been the baby for 6 1/2 years before Baby O arrived really set the bar high in her eyes... she has a hard time seeing that the sun does not rise and set for her... I love to death, she is my baby, would not trade her for the world, but sometimes she drives me nuts.....
This is where the whole "God is playing a fast one on me" comes into play.... I WAS JUST LIKE HER.... I used to whine shamelessly until I got my way... I would egg things on with people... I did not understand why the world did not come to a screeching halt if something went wrong in my world..... and I see these things in her and they drive me CRAZY!!!! So you see, God is probably having a great big ol' belly laugh right now, because I want to pull my hair out sometimes and he is reminding me that I am not perfect, that I need to have more patience, and showing me that He loves me unconditionally, just like I love my children......
4 comments:
LOL
We would get along famously! Oh yes we would!
My daughter is a lot like I was. Every time my parents visit, I see the joy in their eyes, as they watch me get my payback!
Yeah, well like Aubrey and you I too have daughters that are like me! But, I had 2 that are like me! Paybacks were hell at times...God always gave me the strength to get through it though.
She is too cute!
Yep. I'm gettin' the fast one pulled on me, for sure!!!! But I love it. Wouldn't trade it for the world.
Stopping by from SITS!
She's beautiful.
Shiloh doesn't seem to be too much like me yet, but she can still drive me crazy at times. But I love her.
Post a Comment