
a cute Baby O in her jogging stroller +

a borrowed Pink MP3 player from Miss. S ......

You get a wonderful 3.5 mile walk thru our neighbor hood on a beautiful April Day..... every time I got winded or my legs were hurting, I kept saying to myself, "I wanna wear shorts, I wanna wear skirts, I wanna wear single digit size pants"...... that got me thru it.....
I got the stroller at a Rhea Lana consignment sale for $50... can't beat that... and Baby O loves it... every time we walk she always falls asleep because the ride is so smooth.... there is something to be said about real air tires on a stroller verses those hard plastic wheels.....
Mr. D borrowed my MP3 player, so I had to borrow Miss. S's, because I need to have something to listen to as I strut my stuff.... it was only until I was too far gone from home to turn around, that I realized that I had borrowed the only MP3 player with NO GOOD MUSIC ON IT.... all Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers.... she filled this up along time ago, and we have yet to replace these with any new stuff.... but it is a nice little MP3 player with a built in speaker, so I can walk and not have to bother with headphones....
I had to take advantage of the nice day, because lately here in Arkansas, you get one nice day then 2 weeks of cold and wet.... like today, it is sooo windy and cold... hopefully Easter will be nice......
3 comments:
Way to go!! Great walk!:)
Stopping by from sits:) Nice stroller! I agree about the wheels!
So are you still getting weather like this too?! Frustrating!
It was supposed to be 69 today but I doubt we even got close.
Gotta have the tunes when taking a nice long walk!
I too want to be in single digit pants!
LOL
my word verification is "quitting". None of that!
Post a Comment