Monday, April 6, 2009

Dirth Clothes Beast.....


I consider myself pretty "NORMAL" .... not too out there, but just enough crazy to keep things interesting.... BUT I have to wonder what my family and I are doing everyday to produce sooooo much laundry....


I know that we have me, Mr. D, Miss. S , Mr. J, Baby O, and my mom, but I had done laundry on Friday and the only thing dirty was what was on our backs, but then this morning I get up to clean this weekends clothes and what do I find, but OVERFLOWING hampers..... I was going to take a pic, but was too filled with shame.....


Apparently, the House of Jenerbug are some dirty clothes producing fools..... is this just us.... do you guys go thru this too?.... I HAVE to do laundry at least 4 times a week... I actually could do some laundry EVERYDAY, but don't, because that is my way to stick it too the man.....


I will be back later today, after defeating the dirty clothes beast.....

5 comments:

Jen said...

I think you're normal (whatever that is!) There are 4 of us. We use our towels more than once. We wear our clothes more than once if they aren't visibly dirty and don't smell. And I still do laundry about every day.

tiarastantrums said...

I am not sure if my previous comment took, the window timed out on me so I will leave another one - if the other one did take - just delete this one . . .

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Laundry is never ending!!! I ditto Jen's comment.

Aubrey said...

Ok, when you say stick it to the man, you are actually sticking it to yourself! LOL
I find that I have to do at least 2 loads a day to keep up. Good times.

NOT!

jenn said...

It's just me and a two year old, and the laundry never ends! I don't know how two of us make so much laundry. I always tell myself I will do one load a day, but I end up letting it pile up again. (I'm doing laundry right now.)