Monday, April 27, 2009

A Man and 2 beautiful girls....

Last week was a marathon of sickness... everyone got it and now we are feeling the residual effects of it.... I feel like I need to dip my entire house and all the things and people in it into a huge vat of Lysol.... My mom is the only one left with the nausea and she is going to the doctor today.... I am going to call and make Mr. J an appointment too, because last night he complained that his throat was hurting him, so I took a look-see and his tonsils were SO swollen and there were nice pretty pus pockets on them..... YUCK!!!!


I gotta start realizing that every time I think I am going to be able to post every day and do something crafty to defend my title of QUEEN OF CRAFTY AMBITIONS, something always happens....



The other night, after dealing with the great combo of being home not feeling well and dealing with a baby that was not feeling well, my dear sweet hubby came in and took over Baby O duty and let me have a break... so he retreated to our bedroom and Miss. S followed suit..... I guess I was enjoying my peace and quiet that I did not notice how long it had been since I had heard a peep from any of them.... I tip toed down the hallway, cracked open the door and this is what I saw....



He woke up and joked that he had been caught in bed with 2 beautiful girls... boy was he ever..... don't you like how Baby O had that foot hiked up, that is her new signature move... even when she is nursing, she has to get that leg and foot up by my face.....

7 comments:

My Chocolate Heart said...

What a priceless picture...that's definitely a keeper. That's what REAL men do!

I sure hope your household gets well and stays well. I know just what you mean about wanting to dip the whole house in a vat of Lysol! LOL! I have wanted to do the same thing on many occasions!

Peace be with you, and may the germs go away!

Jen said...

Aaaw, how sweet!! Hope everyone is 100% soon.

Sarah said...

What a wonderful picture!! I guess some good things come out of sickness (besides the 5 pounds you loose with the stomach flu!). I hope all is better soon

S Club Mama said...

That's so beautiful. So...I'm not sure where I've been but I'm not sure I knew you had such a little one. Maybe I did and I completely forgot (you know because I'm pregnant...and I lose my mind when I'm pregnant). But such cute kiddos!

And you're seriously trying to lose 40 more pounds? You're going to be beyond skin and bones, my dear. Be careful.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Sweet sweet picture!!!

Jeez, I sure hope you are all feeling better!!! And yes, LYSOL is your best friend, use it!!!

Aubrey said...

Awwww. That picture made my heart melt. So sweet!

Ms. M said...

Reading this really makes me want to come home. Good thing finals are over on Wednesday!

The embroidery looks great, and as always, Baby O is beautiful!

Love and miss you!

-Miss M