All is going well until you realize that your child has been playing by themselves almost TOO well and whatever room they are in has suddenly gotten VERY quiet.....
Miss. S is your typical 7 year old girl... she loves to play dress up and mess around with make up..... so for Christmas someone got her this mega make up kit, and of course they are make up shades more suited for the working drag queen, but they look like this on a 7 year old left alone with too much time on her hands.....


Then last week she went over to her friends house and spent the night... while there her friends older sister went thru all her old training bras and gave them to her and her little sister.... of course Miss. S is the furthest thing from needing a training bra, but she was super excited none the less, so she wanted to try one on when she got home, but she took way too long in her room.... and then she came out looking like this.....

Yes, that is my 7 year old daughter and her definition of what boobies should look like, if she had any...... I just can't wait until the teenage years.....
5 comments:
Oh! She is too much! LOL
And trust me...you CAN wait until the tweenage years! Ahhhhhhh!
LOL Too cute! Isn't it funny how you wish for peace and quiet but when you get some you just know they're up to something.
Very funny! Yeah, I think you're in for an interesting ride through those teen years!
OMG - that is hilarious - and I am SO NOT ready for that yet!!!!!!!!!!
Okay. You know I"m am honestly LOL-ing. I have a 7yr old little girl too. The first time she stuffed her shirt I was lik :O OMG NOOOO!!!!!! lol THose girls...They are getting too old too fast. Can't we go back to just liking Disney Princesses?!! :) lol
Post a Comment