Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Needing Prayer....


First. let me tell ya'll that everyone is healthy and fine, but I REALLY need prayer right now for me and my family.....



Life is going along pretty well for us right now and then suddenly WHACK !!!!!! right in the kisser, you are knocked out cold..... and you don't know how you are going to recover, and you don't know why something like this happened to us...... people can't just mess with your lively hood, because they are bored.... but that is what some people do..... sucky douche bag people.....



I can't get into it right now, I just can't mentally handle it, but I knew that this would help me .... vent it out and put out my prayer request to ya'll...... and sorry that I used "douche bag" and prayer request in the same post....

13 comments:

My Chocolate Heart said...

Jennie,
I'll remember you tonight in my prayers, my dear. I don't need the details... God knows. May His peace be with you.
Love,
Jennie

Letti said...

I am sorry and I will pray for you and your family.

Kelsey said...

Sometimes it's okay to use "douche bag" and prayer in the same post. If it makes you feel better, than go for it.

I'm sorry you're having a tough time. I know how it is! I'm praying for you though. Hoping things get better soon for you.

Lorie said...

Boy, I have been here more times than I can count and my saying for it, whatever it is -is this too shall pass . I am not being sarcastic I truly mean it. Bumps in the road even big ones just make us stronger. I am praying for you!!!
Bless you!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

I'm sorry for whatever it is you are going through. I'll pray!!

Aubrey said...

Thinking of you Jennie and praying that everything will be alright! *hugs*

Unknown said...

i remember why you used the term douche bag before....hope it's not the same douche bag! be strong, friend. you've got a lot of support. you'll be in my prayers.

jenn said...

Sorry things are rough right now. I'll be praying for you.

Okay, and I admit, I found the apology about saying douche bag and prayer in the same post really funny. (Not in an I'm making fun of you way, just funny because it sounds like something I would apologize for.) So don't worry about it. I doubt anyone was offended and God has certainly heard much worse. :)

Jen said...

I'm so sorry you're having a difficult time - will definitely add my prayers.

Anonymous said...

God actually appreciates our candid requests....douche bag and all...nothing to feel bad about.

I will pray for peace and grace.

-Heather Bailey - Oklahoma City
habailey@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

BIG prayers sent. we had one of those falcons on our door step not too long ago :( things will be better :) HUGS

tiarastantrums said...

. . . hope all is well or getting better! Prayers to you and your family

Shauna said...

Hope you have a beautiful weekend! ♥ Hugs :)