
It's Wednesday and not only does that mean it is officially HUMP DAY, but it is also Wordful Wednesday over at Seven Clown Circus .... if you wanna play along, go over and see Angie, she'll be glad you came.....
The pictures I want to share with you, may just offend some that live by the code of the great classic film "Dirty Dancing" , so please divert your eyes ... because I, Jennie, Queen of all that is in the land of Jenerbug, has put BABY IN THE CORNER!!!!!!



We got this bouncy seat thingy, but it is HUGE, and when you sit it in the middle of the living room you can't hardly walk around it.... so when it was not in use we stuck it behind the chair in the corner, but she likes it back there and I can still see her, and I don;t have to drag it out into the middle of the room..... I forgot how much space baby stuff takes up.....
10 comments:
Whoa, that's quite a contraption. Looks like fun though!
Ha ha ha. Baby looks CUTE and HAPPY in the corner! :)
My girls had the same bouncy seat! Your baby is so cute too!
Thanks for stopping by my SITS featured post today! I love meeting new bloggers and I'd love it if you write a post for my site, ParentingPink.com sometime! Keep in touch!
LOL SOOO cute!
she is so cute. i love the middle picture!!
Baby looks adorable in the corner!
How bad did the ice/snow get you?
No kidding, I am finally glad to have the big honking swing out of our kitchen.
I sure to miss swinging in it though. =)
That was pretty funny!
Oh so true. Baby stuff is so big. And Bulky!! Ahhh!
She is a cutie pie. I just wanna squish her cheeks!
LOL! What an great post and what a cute baby!
When mine was little she liked being in smaller spaces too. That things looks like fun!!
Post a Comment