Friday, February 6, 2009

Not much is going on....






Life is not super exciting right now.....



I told ya'll that I started working 2 days a week at Mother's Day Out, and last week I started my new duties as the music teacher, and I LOVE IT!!!!! I get to move around to all the classes and sing songs all day long... its great and really fits my personality.... Baby O likes to play with other babies for a few hours every week and it gets us both outta the house so we don't go crazy, but still leaves us home together 3 days a week and brings in just a little extra money.... perfect....



Our weeks have seemed to be flying by us.... once one thing is over, another starts up....


Monday ... Mr. J has basketball practice....


Tuesday ... I work and Miss. S has cheer practice....


Wednesday .... Church...


Thursday ... I work....


Friday .... nothing really.... clean, do laundry, grocery shop, oh, and today I need to color my hair... too much gray showing....


Saturday .... Mr. J has a basketball game at 11 a.m. and Miss. S has to cheer at noon, then we have 2 birthday parties to go to and then a fellowship at our church fro our Sunday school class at 6 pm.....


Sunday .... Church .... another birthday party at 3 p.m. and then at some point take Miss. M back to college, because they finally have power back on at campus from all the ice ...

(also note that in between those time, I am doing what all other moms do, which is essentially EVERYTHING else....)

AND THEN ... it all starts over again, and I wonder where the time has gone...



Mr. J making a shot .. he is the one in the white jersey on the far left...




Miss. S ... she is the one in the leggings with the smirk that reads"I know I am super cute, deal with it, I make this cheer thing look good.".....



I just wanted to let ya'll know that I was still alive and everything is going good right now ... no news on the tools or who stole them ... please keep us in you thoughts, I think this is starting to take its toll on my dear sweet hubby, and I just don't want to see him get down...

talk to you guys soon....

2 comments:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

I'm glad you are enjoying work!! Love the cheer photo!!

Aubrey said...

She is too cute!

I'm glad everything is going OK! I keep checking in to see if there is anything new!

Tell your hubby to keep his head up!