Monday, February 16, 2009

A Whole Bunch of Randomness.....

I can't believe that I let ANOTHER week go by and NOT POST ANYTHING!!!!! I have become a broken record, preaching that I will not stay the bad blogger I have become and start posting again and reading all of my fave blogs..... then that big ol' thing called life steps in and gets in my way.... last week we had Valentines parties and before that we had the preparing of the parties.... SOOOO until I get my head out of my butt I am posting some photos... all random, but some that caught my eye, and they let you dive a little deeper into the shallow pool that is the land of Jenerbug......


this is my sweet Baby O sleeping... what a position, if I fell asleep like that I would be in traction for a week.....

This is Baby O eating her first Biter Biscuit.... she loved it... the sweet, messy taste of freedom.....

This is Mr. D and me at some friends house right after we got married.... actually we stopped by their house on the way home from our honeymoon.....


This is Mr. D and I on our honeymoon at a Japanese restaurant.... YUM!!!! (as you can tell in all my pics if I smile too big then I am inflicted with the big gums little teeth disease... no there is really not a disease like that, but it has touched my life and that of Arsenio Hall... remember him.....)


This is one of my favorites.... we had just gotten married, and we are just ready fir some cake and a nice honeymoon.....

we like to have fun..... sneaky, sneaky.....

we did it......


my honey and me at a Traveler's game.....

he loves me lots and lots.... just the way I like to keep him......
I am home today with my very sick son Mr. J .... he woke up this morning with a temp of 103 and of course they can't get him into the doctors office, so we are home eating plain toast and watching everything that is recorded on our DVR......
I pinky promise to get my you know what together, so talk to ya'll later and have a great day.....










4 comments:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE all the photos!!!! Thanks for sharing that!

O is just adorable!!!!

You are not a bad bloggy friend! We all get in those ruts.

Unknown said...

i have that cursed big gum and small teeth thing too...it alters the way i smile when i'm photographed all the time. i'm so self conscious! do you remember that show "in living color"? fire marshall bill? my friends used to imitate him when my upper lip disappeared....mean:)

Aubrey said...

You are so funny! You and Arsenio! LOL

Melissa Stover said...

your baby is so cute!