Why is that when stress comes knocking on my door, you feel it necessary to make your self at home on my face? You had your time on my face a long time ago, but we battled it out, and I won. I made sure you knew your company was not welcome here anymore.... but you persisted .... when hard times rose up, so did you, in bright red dots on my face .... I worked hard to make you disappear... learned how to artfully disguise you with makeup .....
I thought I had made myself very clear .... you just don't get it .... it is a vicious circle .... stress arrives and brings you with it, but then you start popping up all over my face and that makes me stress out even more .... I look like a teenager ... a teenager with early signs of crows feet and gray roots .... it really isn't fair....
If I use the stuff they market for teenagers to try and fight you off, then I turn my face into the Sahara desert ... dry and flaky .... not attractive .... BUT if I try the stuff aimed for the more mature audience, nothing, or worse yet, I break out even more .... what is a girl in her early thirties to do?
You know what, I would love to know if a person could just get a spa treatment that allowed the exfoliation of ones body from head to toe .... I mean scrub me down like a potato ... leave me squeaky clean, shiny and pink .... I have tried to exfoliate before, but I run outta steam before I could do the whole bod .... there is more bod than I would like to admit ....
I hope if anyone has any secrets, they pass it on to me ....
5 comments:
Aww I'm sure you still look hot!
Go away stress!
I'm with you on this one. I wish I had some secrets to share. My face still breaks out. It drives me crazy. I don't think we should have to worry about wrinkles and zits at the same time.
i love this post. very witty. i'm with you on the crazy skin.
Hey - guess what - I am 41 and it still happens to me - ALL THE TIME! It sucks arse! I hate it - I go to the dermt. regularly and complain like a madwoman - she keeps giving me stuff - and the same stinking results as you!!!!!
I'm going through the same crap. I have been so stressed out about it that the doctor put me on tetracycline antibiotic. I'm too old for this crap!!!!
I see a dermatologist in April
Post a Comment