It is HUMP DAY, so besides meaning that the week is half over, it is also Wordful Wednesday over at Seven Clown Circus.....Today I was asked to make a couple of desserts for a funeral that was being held at our church, so I whipped up a couple easy peasy cake mixes I had, carrot cake and red velvet, and I had cream cheese frosting for both.....
So I baked the cake and let them cool, & soon it was frosting time, and Baby O was at my feet the whole time just hoping her mommy would take pity on her and let her have a little itty bitty taste, so I put a little bit on my finger and let her taste it, and her eyes got so big and soon she was ready for another bite, so I went and sat down on the other side of the kitchen with the spatula full of frosting and she high tailed it over to me and took that spatula right outta my hand......
So this is what you get when you add Baby O + cream cheese frosting.....




12 comments:
That is just too dern cute!
Those are absolutely adorable pictures!
That's my kind of girl! I'll eat cream cheese frosting any day! Pics are adorable and your cakes sound super yummy.
loooove it!
Oh. My. Sweetness.
Those eyes! She is just too cute!!
And now I want cream cheese frosting.
what a doll baby! so so cute! so i have something for you. popping it in the mail tomorrow....maybe there will be a sneak peek on my blog:)
Oh my gosh, what fun! She is absolutely beautiful.
Awww what a cutie! I love those pics!
The combo is perfection.......goodness all around! :)
now that's a cute icing eater...
What a cutie!!! Oh my goodness! I hope you scrapbook those pictures. :)
I just added a top commentators widget on my blog and guess what?? You're #1! So I wanted to say thank you for participating so much in my blog. You rock!
OMG - how did I miss this?? so adorable!
Post a Comment