Monday, January 12, 2009

Not Me Monday...

Happy Monday to each and everyone of you ....


It is Monday, and that can only mean a big pl' scoop of fun that is called


"NOT ME MONDAY".....


If you want to play along, just pop on over to My Charming Kids and join in the fun!!!!



I AM NOT suddenly worried about the inevitable evidence that time is marching across my face and leaving little lines and crows feet .... I guess I am going to have to buy stock in some great eye cream ....




I DO NOT have to be at a PTO meeting in about 1 hour and 15 minutes, but am still sitting in front of my computer typing this up.... nope not me.....




I AM NOT perplexed about how much we spend at the grocery store and I DO NOT wonder how, even though we are cutting some things out, we still have yet to see a change in grocery spending.....




I DID NOT return a pair of sneakers that I bought for my son in August, get store credit and then use it to buy the cutest pair of KEEN's for myself..... that would be just wrong.... and to defend myself, the kid did get new tennis shoes at Christmas and new boots on his birthday, so he is not going shoeless.....






I DO NOT ever stand in front of the mirror and wonder where the 20 year old set of boobies I used to have went to, and why I now am stuck with National Geographic boobies..... thanks kids....




I DO NOT dream of going to Italy, Spain, Paris, and somewhere so tropical and wonderful that I would sell all of my possessions and live in a hut on the beach and me and the kids could sell coconuts and grass skirts to tourists.....






Time is pressing, the baby is crying and I have to get in the shower so I can be a good parent and go to the PTO meeting.....


HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!





6 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

YEs! Your shoes are cute! ANd I totally would move too, given 1/64th of a chance.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Love the shoes!!!

Haha you had me cracking up about the boobies!!!


ps the whole foods we go to is in Little Rock....I wish it were closer.

Wayne said...

That old friend that we call time isn't so friendly some times. We do everythig acording to time, we get up to the clock, go to work to the clock, eat to the clock,sleep to the clock. So what do they give you when you retire?. A CLOCK !!! lol great not me monday

Kelsey said...

Great Not Mes!

Yeah, I would return my kid's shoes too! We need shoes more than they do lol. It's in our genes to need to buy them for ourselves, especially when they're cute.

tiarastantrums said...

I always love reading all these!!

Aubrey said...

I had to return some jeans that didn't fit my teen. I totally am keeping the credit for myself! Hey. He made out like a bandit during the holidays! Don't judge. LOL