Tuesday, October 14, 2008

There's a Blogathon goin' on.....

You all know my love for my fellow SITStas and today is a great day, because over at

The Secret is in the Sauce, they are having an ALL DAY BLOGATHON.......





When I first started blogging, I knew of only a few other blogs that I liked, but seriously, thru SITS I have found so many other blogs that make me smile, laugh, and think about things thru other peoples eyes.... Other bloggers have found me thru SITS and it means so much to see comments on your blog, and that is what being a SITSta is all about..... I have met so many wonderful bloggers, like....



Mama's Losin it



S Club 3 : Life as a Trio



Mindless Junque



Little Momma and Company




The Fam Five




They are giving away prizes all day long.... so go over, read the rules, post on your blog, and go around the blogging world and give some blogging love......

to get there, just click on the links above, or go to my sidebar and click on the button.... have a great day.....

11 comments:

Natalia said...

Hi!

Found you via SiTS :)

Happy Blog-a-thon!

Anonymous said...

YAY for SITS! Hope you're having a great blogathon day!

TisforTonya said...

Lovin' the therapy guy! happy blogathon! gotta love the insanity that SITS has created today!

S Club Mama said...

Oh girl, of course you are on my list! Your comments are incredibly touching, to say the least. I'm so glad to have made your list! What a sweetie pie. :)

I really hope you have a wonderfully blessed day!

S Club Mama said...

And PS yes, my pictures are new. I think I need to change my heading picture...I'm not sure how though...hmmm

Aubrey said...

OMGosh! I came here to give a little more comment love and saw you linked to my blog! I'm blushing! LOL Thank you SO much. I enjoy visiting you too!

Heather said...

Happy Blogathon Day!!

Marrdy said...

Happy SITS day!

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

Thanks for stopping by - I am sad I have basically missed the blog-a-thon today - crazy work day. I am just now learning how wonderful SITS is!!

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

Hey, Hope you had a Happy SITS day!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Thanks for coming by during the blogathon. I don't know about you, but I had so much fun...I kind of have a blog hangover! hahaha So much fun!

I'll have to check out your faves!

~melody~