
Oh my goodness... it was not that long ago that I was a lonely little blogger and had never been tagged, and look at me know, I have been tagged AGAIN!!!! second time in a month.... this time by Kelsey, a great girl with a great blog... be sure to go check her out.... oh and wish her a Happy Birthday, she JUST turned 18!!!
OK, where should I start...hmmm.....
1. I have been known to watch those fitness infomercials while laying on the couch and eating something NOT low fat.
2. There is a framed "Rosie the Riveter" portrait in my bedroom.
3. I used my husbands deodorant today... I ran out and have forgot to pick some up every time I go to the store.
4. I dip hot salty french fries into my chocolate shakes... YUM.... there is something about the sweet and salty, hot and cold.
5. You will never catch me ice skating.... I have an innate fear that I will fall down and while my hands are on the ice someone will run over them with their SHARP skates... nuff said.
6. I believe that everything is better if it comes from TARGET... shampoo, trash bags, clothes, you name it, TARGET totally ROCKS MY FACE OFF!!!!
7. I never in a hundred years, ever thought I would LOVE my blog and ya'll as much as I do... I look forward to writing as much as I can and going all over and reading blogs by people that I am starting to feel like they are my friends.
I hope that I don't tag anyone who has recently been tagged, but here we go....
Betty over at Keeper of the Skies
Melody at Pennies in my Pocket
Angela over at My Dogumentary
Meghan at Sweet Pea and Beans ( I know I tagged her before, but I just love that girl)
Kim at Blessed Roots
Ann over at Ann Again... and again
I did not have a 7th, sorry, but I can't wait to see what all these great ladies have to tell us about themselves. Hope I did not tell you anything that was too weird!!! Have a great day!!!
12 comments:
Thank you for passing on your ice skating phobia. I think I just picked it up.
I never thought I'd love my blog so much either!
And the fries with shakes.......yummy! :)
I don't do it often, but I too enjoy a good fry in a good shake. Wendy's frosties work, too.
Ok I did it! And I LOVE fries in chocolate shakes! So glad I'm not a freak! My husband once dipped part of his cheeseburger in a shake. That I might be a step to far! Thanks for the tag!
Hi Jennie! Thanks for stopping by Blog Around the World. I only link new blogs on the weekends and somehow missed yours last weekend...but I just wanted to let you know that you are all linked up now! Thanks for stopping by and check in daily to see where in the world we are headed next!
I think I just picked up your ice skating phobia also, I never thought of that. Cute blog!
OK, Target ROCKS MY FACE OFF, too! And I thought I was the ONLY one who used that expression! lol
Dipping fries in choco shakes RULES! I've been doing it since high school! It was all the rage back in the day and it still is for me! lol
Totally use the hubby's deodorant when I need to. You want to know something interesting...hubby does not EVER have B.O. EVER. He doesn't even NEED deodorant. I know, I hate him for that. Well, I don't 'hate' him, I'm just insanely jealous.
Thanks for taggin' me ... hopefully I can get to this. I've been tagged all over the blogworld lately and I've been SO bad at posting it! lol
~melody~
love you right back jennie! thanks for being such a great bloggy friend. i am so craving that frosty and french fry thing right now....i wonder if the garage door would wake up the kids...is it worth the risk? uhhh...i gotta go:) nothing the hubby can't handle while i'm at wendy's:)
I love Target as well! ^^
I have the same ice skating phobia!!!! I just joined batw and liked your blog name and wanted to check it out. Its great! beth
I, too, dig the fries & shakes, specifically at Wendy's with a frostie.
Jennie, I'm working on my list.
But after looking at yours it will almost seem like a copy.
So many similarites!!!!!
(One thing I don't have is a Rosie the Riveter poster. Maybe I'll find one at Target! :-> )
Fries and Shakes - Yeah baby! I didn't realize there were so many of us :) and totally with you on target {love}.
Post a Comment