
It is after 11 pm ...
what am I still doing up?
I'll tell ya what I'm doing... I am sitting in my kitchen at the computer desk, typing this up while everyone in the house is asleep.... eating a handful of chocolate chips.... wishing I had a Diet Coke... I very rarely drink anything other than water, so when I am really craving something, I dream of Diet Coke....
I actually cooked tonight.. it went well... I used one of those Campbell soup recipes for chicken, broccoli and brown rice, pretty tasty....
watched a little bit of "Dancing with the Stars", and then we watched the debates....
is it just me, or did John McCain look very stiff tonight?.....
I wonder if there is anyone else up right now, typing on their blog and eating chocolate chips right from the bag????
9 comments:
Pass the chips...I'm up! lol The silence of the 'late night' is so wonderful, isn't it?
~melody~
I do this sometimes too. And I like Diet Coke, too. I didn't watch most of the debate, but John McCain looks so stiff (I believe) bc of his war injuries so he can't move his arms like Obama.
Oh and Wordful Wednesday is like Wordless Wednesday but for those of us with a lot to say about our pictures. click on the link for Seven Clown Circus either at the bottom of my post, my blogroll, or I think I have her button. Play along, it's neat!
I don't have any kids but I do sometimes enjoy having a little me time when my husband goes to bed. The quiet is kind of nice.
I was ALMOST in the same place! I stayed up working on my blog until 1am and I was eating vegan chocolate chip cookie dough from the carton with a spoon-lol! And it was SOOO good. =) I love working at night...it's so peaceful. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
LOL
I was up but not on the computer. My DVR is my vice during these times. Oh how I would have loved to have a bag of chocolate chips though!
I LOVE that saying. I had it on a bumper sticker for a while.
Well, I might have been up then, but I was reading a book, and not online.
I DID think that McCain looked stiff in his upper body. Though his mobility certainly doesn't reveal his age. He's the same age as my grandparents, and they can't move around like he can.
I just found you from SITS so hi!
Ooooh I wish I could be eating chocolate chips, even if it is 11:15 in the morning!! Frozen chocolate chips are the best....I think I need to go eat some breakfast perhaps?
your baby is adorable by the way!
I, too, would love Cheryl's body. But working out for 7 hours (as much as I really do love to ballroom dance) is a LOT!
Post a Comment