
Seriously, I don't know what is wrong with me... I have been in such a funk the last few days...
I just feel overloaded and the only person doing that to me, is ME.... I try to take on too many things, and I set myself up so that nothing gets done at all......
Baby O has decided that it is time to start teething, and my normally sweet baby has turned into a fussy, irritated, only mommy will do baby.... Normally I love that she wants me, needs me, loves me, but OMG I need a freagin' break, even if it is only for an hour or so....
The only reason I am getting to write this at all, is because for the love of Baby Orajel she has finally fallen asleep... nothing much has gotten done in my house this week... I have loaded and unloaded the dishwasher and done a few loads of laundry, but besides that NO other housework....
Last night she fell asleep around 8, so Mr. D held her and I layed in his lap on the couch as we and Mr. J watched "Mr. Deeds" w/ Adam Sandler, you may hate me for saying this, but I love that movie... we laughed so hard, not because it is the funniest movie, but we were all so tired that EVERYTHING was funny to us..... like he kept saying "wicked" all the time in the movie, so I told my husband that we definitely need to start using that word alot more.....
Mr. J needed a band aid, so I walked down the hallway to the bath with him, and we started break dancing and doing the robot... I laughed so hard I thought I was going to wet myself... you don't need a reason to do the robot.....

7 comments:
Oh I love doing the robot! haha Sorry you're feeling so overwhelmed--I know the feeling! Hope you feel "lighter" soon!
I love Mr. Deeds...the "wicked" kills me too until I'm around my friend's Bostonian parents, they say it too. Regional.
And I love that Baby Orajel works for you. Moose just got a lot more spit from it. And then he spit it out. Gross.
And I also agree about the Boogie man. I have come a long way in my fear of the dark. I now have a night light in our bathroom and can finally sleep partially uncovered. But in h.s. I had to be covered almost to my chin (at least my knees).
I hope you get some good sleep soon...sounds like you need it!
Oh, sweetie, I KNOW that kind of tired. Teething is hard work...for everyone.
Good 'ol teething! Thank Goodness for the robot. Sounds like some laughs were needed!
Wicked laughter... that'll cure your funk :)K
{{{hugs}}} This too shall pass! I hear ya on the funk, except I've no reason. Just funk. Not good.
Post a Comment